Disley Parish Council Community Grant Scheme
Disley Parish Council has a modest annual budget set aside for community grants. A number of awards can be made each year to support community events and Disley-based voluntary organisations or societies. The grants are open to bona fide voluntary organisations or societies based in Disley and Newtown with a membership mainly comprising of local residents. Projects, events or programmes that can be shown to benefit our wider community as a whole will be given preference.
Grant Application Forms are available to download at: Community Grant Form, by phoning the Parish Council on 01663 762726, emailing email@example.com or collection from the Parish Office at Disley Community Centre, off Buxton Old Road, Disley. SK12 2BB.
Applicants will be invited to discuss their application with Councillors at a Parish Council Meeting.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a Grant Completion Form available at: Grant Completion Form.
2018/19 Community Grant recipients include:
- PRIDE Well-Dressing towards the costs of the annual Well-Dressing Festival.
- Cheshire Police to help Disley youths take part in a county-wide football competition.
- Disley Methodist Church with part-funding of an external defibrillator unit.
- Disley Footpaths Society for membrane to help improve local footpaths.
- Disley Runners for a leader training course and banner.
Disley TweetsTweets by @DisleyPC
Subscribe to the Disley E-Bulletin
Hours & Info
Please feel free to give us a call, drop in or send us a message from the Contact Us form.
We aim to respond to all queries within 48 hours.