THE 2018/19 COMMUNITY GRANT SCHEME IS NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
Community Grant Scheme
Disley Parish Council has a modest annual budget set aside for community grants. A number of awards can be made each year to support community events and Disley-based voluntary organisations or societies. The grants are open to bona fide voluntary organisations or societies based in Disley and Newtown with a membership mainly comprising of local residents. Projects, events or programmes that can be shown to benefit our wider community as a whole will be given preference.
Grant Application Forms are available to download HERE, by phoning the Parish Council on 01663 762726, emailing email@example.com or collection from the Parish Office at Disley Community Centre, off Buxton Old Road, Disley. SK12 2BB.
Applicants will be invited to present their application to Councillors at a Parish Council Meeting.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a Grant Completion Form available HERE.
2017/18 Community Grant recipients include:
- PRIDE Well-Dressing towards the costs of the annual Well-Dressing Festival
- Disley School Association to help fund a children’s cycle and scooter shelter at Disley Primary School.
- Disley & Lyme Horticultural Society to help increase local youth involvement and awareness of horticulture.
- Community Together to part-fund a Community Together event in June.
- Disley Library as a contribution towards the Annual Summer Reading Challenge
- Disley Allotment Society to help improve allotment site security
- St. Mary’s Church as a contribution towards the maintenance of the church grounds.
Disley TweetsTweets by @DisleyPC
Subscribe to the Disley E-Bulletin
Hours & Info
Please feel free to give us a call, drop in or send us a message from the Contact Us form.
We aim to respond to all queries within 48 hours.