Thank you very much to all of you who are already helping family, friends and neighbours at this difficult time.
In order to ensure that all residents receive an offer of support, Disley Parish Council is setting up a scheme for every road in Disley & Newtown to assist people who are self-isolating and require support.
Disley Parish Council is compiling a list of road co-ordinators – please would you be prepared to be included in this scheme?
This will involve:
- delivering postcards to every house with details of your name and contact number
- taking requests for assistance and co-ordinating help required
– picking up shopping / urgent supplies
– posting mail
– making a friendly phone call
To volunteer, please email Disley Parish Council email@example.com and
copy in Councillor Sue Adams firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01663 762726 (weekdays only).
Postcards have been printed and will be delivered to each co-ordinator following contact with Disley Parish Council.
Disley Traders are offering to deliver goods to those who are in self-isolation.
- Disley Bakery – 01663 308416 (now open from 6.30am)
- Disley Hardware – 01663 611242
- Disley Butchers – 01663 762892
- Disley Pharmacy – 01663 762048
Disley TweetsTweets by @DisleyPC
Subscribe to our eBulletin
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 1.00pm
We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.