An election for all Cheshire East Borough seats (if contested) will be held on Thursday 2 May 2019.
Elections will be held for all Parish and Town council seats (if contested) on Thursday 2 May 2019.
Prior to the elections, there are a number of key dates that residents may wish to be aware of:
- Last day for publication of Notice of Election is Tuesday 26th March 2019. This notice is displayed on the notice board by the entrance to Disley Community Centre.
- Poll Cards will be delivered to all registered voters in the area around 26 March 2019.
- Publication of Statement of Persons Nominated on Thursday 4th April 2019.
- Last day for new applications to be included on the Electoral Register is Friday 12th April 2019.
- Last day for new applications to vote by post is Monday 15th April 2019.
- Publication of Notice of Poll is Wednesday 24th April 2019.
- Polling Day hours will be 7.00am to 10.00pm on Thursday 2nd May 2019.
The Parish Council believes that Disley & Newtown will have two Polling Stations. One at Disley Community Centre and one at Disley Methodist Church. This will be confirmed nearer the time.
For more information on the elections, please visit the Cheshire East Council website HERE
Disley TweetsTweets by @DisleyPC
Subscribe to the Disley E-Bulletin
Hours & Info
Please feel free to give us a call, drop in or send us a message from the Contact Us form.
We aim to respond to all queries within 48 hours.