Following the adoption of the Local Plan Strategy, Cheshire East Council is preparing additional planning policy documents. These are being consulted on between 11th September and 22nd October 2018. They are:
- First Draft Site Allocations and Development Policies Document (SADPD);
- SADPD Sustainability Appraisal and Habitats Regulations Assessment;
- The Garden Village at Handforth draft supplementary planning document;
- Revised and updated Statement of Community Involvement; and
- A ‘call for sites’ that may be suitable for Gypsy, Traveller and Travelling Showpeople accommodation.
The consultation documents are available on the Cheshire East website at www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/localplan and in Cheshire East customer service centres and libraries. Responses should be returned to Cheshire East using the consultation portal on the website; by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or by post to Spatial Planning (Westfields), C/O Municipal Buildings, Earle Street, Crewe CW1 2BJ by no later than Monday 22nd October 2108.
With reference to the Draft Site Allocations and Development Policies Document (SADPD), Disley Parish Council has issued a statement setting out the Parish Council’s position. This statement is available to view or download HERE and is also available from the Council Offices at Disley Community Centre.